Ready for some Adventure!

This day was the day I get to wear my new boots, Dr. Martens 1460, in school. It's funny how I get my parents to buy me a pair of this. Last two nights before they actually arrive here in the Philippines, we were skyping; then they asked me to sing the song I sang at my friend's debut which actually happened a few days before, of course I refused at first because I am really not good in singing and I was that awkward but then they told me that they will get me a pair of DMs that I wanted so bad, so I forgot all of my awkwardness and started singing; the next thing I know, I got an email of the photos of the boots from them. I love them so much!

Check Shirt from Forever 21, Skinny Chinos and Socks from Topman and a Dr. Martens 1460 boots.

I think my outfit was Adventurer/Explorer-inspired. The skinny chinos from Topman tucked in Dr. Martens 1460 gave a vintage explorer look and that the shirt from Forever 21 tucked even gave an elegant and classic feel.

Watch from Swatch and Leather Bracelet from SM accessories.

What do you guys think?

"Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul. - William Somerset Maugham"



2 comments:

  1. hi, do you know where your parents bought it in saudi arabia? thanks a bunch ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, I'm not sure but I've seen a lot of different kinds of shoes in Batha... You might want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete