Dr. Martens #FirstandForever (Store Opening)


Guess what? Dr. Martens will be launching it's official concept store in the Philippines!!!! Yes, I know, I was shocked too when I found out about it on twitter. Finally, I already know what to include in my Christmas wishlist, the timing is so good!. (@DrMartensPH)

"I remember the times when I was still a kid and all my parents talk about is how good the Dr. Martens' shoes are. That's why when I grew older, it was easy convincing them to buy me a pair of the 1460s because they trust Dr. Martens and they know how great the quality of their shoes are."

I got my first pair of Dr. Martens 2 months ago (Dr. Martens 8-hole 1460); my parents bought it from Saudi Arabia. I already blogged about this, check it out: (http://tristanflores.blogspot.com/2011/11/ready-for-some-adventure.html)
and probably I can get Hypes on lookbook:


Details are on the poster and make sure to follow them on twitter: (@DRMARTENSPH) and facebook: (DRMARTENSPH) for more information about the event!

and oh, register at http://drmartensph.eventbrite.com/ and print your registered ticket after and make sure to bring it on the event for a chance to win swag bags containing some cool Dr. Martens stuff plus gift cards.

See you all there! ;)

-TrisFlores



3 comments: