Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2012 Planner!

(photo from Starbucks)
Finally got my STARBUCKS 2012 planner! Actually, it's my first Starbucks planner although I'm really not a planner-person but I wish to change and try to be much more efficient with my time and schedule! So join me as I unbox thee (lol)!


So here is the Spruce planner's pouch, it has a two small pockets inside so you can put things like money, phone, notes and such. I also like the texture of the pouch although I don't know what it's called. 


The planner comes with a bookmark and Starbucks coupons. The reason why I chose the Spruce planner is because I don't really like brighter colors nor darker for a planner.

I personally like the bookmark, it's so simple and smaller compared to the previous one. :)



I am excited to use the planner and I hope I won't end up using it as a decoration (lol).




Starbucks 2012 (Spruce) Planner!

Go complete your Starbucks sticker collection to redeem your own Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2012 Planner!
-TF

{end}

2 comments:

  1. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.
    Also visit my web blog :: Continue

    ReplyDelete