DEVIOUS ROUTE

Hey guys! It's been such a long time since my last post. I'm going to update you with a project I, myself, am proud of. My friends and I decided to make a group/team/crew called "Devious Productions". And as a team, this shoot is our first project/work. I shoot, styled and directed this shoot. So I am really happy. At first, I was really scared of the feedback, but I had my realizations. So here it is... DEVIOUS ROUTE...
















photography TRISTAN FLORES
stylist TRISTAN FLORES
make-up artist CRIS PANES
hairstylist TRISTAN FLORES
model KATRINA ALCAZAR & EDSEL DIEGO

DEVIOUS PRODUCTION

Oh! And I started to make a photography portfolio on Issuu... Check it out...

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful shoot! Looking forward to your other projects to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh myyyyy! ikaw naaaaa! am not sure san ka mas magaling - sa photography or styling! gandaaaaa eh!

    love,
    v

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Thank you so much!!! Have a nice day! =D

      Delete
  3. You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really
    something that I feel I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I'm taking a look ahead on your next publish, I'll try to get the cling of it!
    Also visit my website ; insurance quote requests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay and sorry If i presented it in a way that it is not clear for some to not understand. I'm a bit confused too you know hahaha. But to be honest, while shooting this, there was no story involved. It just focuses mainly for our portfolio, like for styling, photography and modelling. It was really just for fun you know. Like devious in a way that is rebel; the style. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete