STYLE / AZTEC & DENIM! ☀

"Hi! I'm so excited to be back, blogging! I'm sorry if I haven't posted anything for months; a lot happened last term in school, so much hassle that I didn't had the time to draft posts and I spent the summer in Saudi Arabia, reunited with my parents. So, here I am, trying to blog my daily life once again; I hope for the consistency of my blog and I'll try to update it at least three times a week."

So shall we start? Here's what I wore to the Blogger's United Summer Bazaar '12 which I'm about to post after. Basically went for a comfortable and weather-conscious outfit. Since the rainy season has come, I have to be ready for the weather and at the same time, feel comfortable and look stylish.

☼
☼
Isn't it just great how aztec prints and denim look good together?

☼

☼

☼
Doing the "there is something in the sky; I'm distracted." pose. HAHA

Topman  polo shirt
H&M denim shirt
Topman tote bag
H&M skinny pants
Dr. Martens 3989 brogue shoes
-TF

Thanks for the photo Zed! Post processing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment