STYLE + FEATURE / PLAID THURSDAY

What's up? So last thursday, my friend, Carl, asked If he can feature me on his first entry for his Duo Thursday! Of course, it was really exciting and fun so I had to agree! The theme was Plaid, so let me show you what I wore. Started off the post with a photograph of a hallway in our school during night time.
_MG_9455
So this is what I wore. I decided to go for a relaxed and chill outfit without losing the stylish vibe (i hope) because I know that it was going to be a hassle day + night class which is realllyyy tiring. It is important to dress depending on your mood or the weather. Fashion is more than just wearing clothes. So what do you guys think?
_MG_9487
☼
☼

FOREVER 21 plaid shirt
FOREVER 21 v-neck shirt
H&M shorts
VANS shoes


Thanks for the feature Carl! =D

CHECK OUT THE "THE CONTEMPORARY C" BLOG!

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend ! Nice blog! Really interesting.. I will follow you :) Yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I do love your blooog. Your works are so breath taking! Thanks for dropping by and for the follow! :D

      Delete