STYLE / PARIS, JE T'AIME

☼
So this is what I wore to school: I'm feeling the Paris-y vibes so I wore a Paris graphic shirt and paired it with a blue shorts to give it a pinch of a nautical look, plus the boat shoes to complete it! So the look is basically simple since that I want to feel comfortable considering the weather here in Manila. Less is more as they say and it's better to look simple yet stylish with the right choice of clothes to wear rather than to look like a hypebeast which is not cool. Try to find your own style and what makes you unpretentiously stand out in the crowd rather than trying to look like somebody that doesn't fit you at all. I admit, I'm still not that good in styling and fashion since I'm still in the process of finding my own style. I'm trying to be less wordy as possible, so here's the look:
☼

☼

Topman t-shirt
H&M shorts
Sperry Top-Sider shoes
Topman tote bag
Swatch watch
-TF-

6 comments:

  1. Great Style! :) I love your shoes <3

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG! thank you Arden! I loveeeeee your blog and your taste in fashion! <3

      Delete
  3. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, thanks for dropping by! Your blog is entertaining :)

      Delete