STYLE / PRINTS AND ORANGE!

Hey guys! So this is what I wore to school, something casual and comfortable yet trendy. From the runways and into the streets, 2012 is all about prints! Nowadays, not only girls wear floral prints or any other prints but men can officially wear any prints without losing their manly essence! It's just a matter of how you present yourself and how you mix your clothes with prints. I was supposed to wear the printed shirt, pants and boots only but it felt like it was really dull, so I wore a bright colored t-shirt inside to give the look a little spice and besides it looked a bit more funner. What do you guys think?
☼
☼
☼
☼

HYPE!!!! :D



ICONIC blue printed shirt
TOPMAN orange t-shirt
RIVER ISLAND rucksack
H&M gray skinny jeans
DR. MARTENS boots

-TF-

12 comments:

  1. I want your bag! haha and your polo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Polo dude! Love it! following this blog is a must! ohh and if you don't mind here's mine =) check it out if you have time... =)

    http://alwayshoutalways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isabella! Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)
      I love your blog and your videos are interesting. Subscribed and followed! :)
      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA! OMG you saw my videos? lol! Thank you so much! =D Happy girl over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i did!!! I love how you're so confident in front of the camera, and I respect you for that. HAHA =D

      Delete
  4. HAHA. Actually madaming bloopers yan lol. I respect your way of dressing yourself up! I wish I can do an outfit of the day shoot with someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaank you :)! I believe we've been acquainted before? I think Cris Panes introduced you to us? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weh? hahaha OMG! Wait you kinda look familiar! =P forgive me, I'm so poor in remembering stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe you like my style...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete