04 / FASHION MONDAYS

FASHION MONDAYS is back! It just feels so great to be doing this again. To be honest, I really missed doing this, even though how stressful it is because of the bipolar weather and the hectic schedule. 

So anyway, we started incorporating themes for fashion mondays so that it'll serve as a fashion guide and/or inspiration for everyone. So the theme for today's Fashion Monday is "Back to School". Probably because of a week of no classes due to the weather, it felt great to be going back to school and it felt like a fresh start. So here are the photos, I hope you guys enjoy! (read more)
logo FM(Photos by me)
Tristan
Lia
Lia Amper
Jamela
Jamela Isip
Natasha1
Natasha Gerona
Kay
Kay Salgado

Join us! (Every Monday, 6th floor - SDA, 1:00pm-2:30pm) See you!
There you have it! What do you guys think?
(follow me on twitter: @trisflores)

11 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! you have a nice blog, i really like it so i follow you on GFC :)
    visit my blog and follow me too if you want. We can follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin too.

    Take care ^^

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aldara! You have a nice blog too! Thaaaaank you! :D

      Delete
  2. This is nice... good idea huh! love it.. do you mind following each other dear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good blog. That's exactly what I was looking for.
    My homepage - canapé d'angle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea for fashion :D
    The collections are nice too.

    i've followed you, do you mind yo follback?
    Thankies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it' this outfits all <3

    http://adelsogomz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear :) I really like your blog, would you ike to follow each other? If so-follow me and leave a comment so I can see and return the love! Can;t wait to see you at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete