FLOWER POWER

☼
This was actually shot for my friend's(who's in these photos) 18th birthday. There are actually two sets of photos that I took, what I'll be showing you now is the first one; I'll be showing you the second one later. The original photos does not include the additional illustrations; I just added them because I thought it would be cool to add pretentious illustrations of flowers and weird smoke-like things. So here is the first set of photos, I hope you'll like it!... (ENJOY!)
☼
☼
☼
☼
☼
☼
☼
☼

Photography Tristan Flores
Make-up Cris Panes
Styling Ryan Santiago
Model Jamela Isip

What do you guys think?

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing photos, Tris!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha! Don't cry, you know I'm looking forward to our shoot w/ chikki! =D

      Delete
  3. nice flower pics
    great

    mi-blog-by-amo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a new bloglovin follower
    number 9 I think

    mi-blog-by-amo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thaaanks Lucca. Love your blog, followed! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice work! I admire your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete